Caverta Sildenafil Citrate Tablets
Caverta Sildenafil Citrate Tablet help relax the smooth muscles present in the wall of blood vessels and helps in increasing the flow of blood in certain specific areas of the body. Sildenafil Tablet is used for the treatment of Erection Disorders and Pulmonary Hypertension (high blood pressure of blood vessels connecting the lungs and the heart).
Caverta Sildenafil Citrate is an effective and safe version of Viagra. Viagra has helped actually a huge number of men, making their sexual exhibition better through the accomplishment of more stronger erections. You can buy Caverta Sildenafil Citrate Tablet online in India through sensualkart.com at the best price in the market.
Caverta Sildenafil Citrate 100mg Tab is the conventional variant of Sildenafil Citrate tablets. Usually known as Generic Viagra, Caverta is accessible in different doses such as 50 MG/ 100 MG tablets.
|50 MG||20's, 40's, 60's|
|100 MG||20's, 40's, 60's|
This product comes as a tablet that needs to be taken by mouth (swallowing). Do not chew or crush the tablet for consumption. You can use this tablet with or without food. However, using the drug with food prevents stomach upset.
Read and follow the directions on the product prescription label carefully and use exactly as directed.
What is it Prescribed for?
Erectile DysfuntionCavertaTablet is used for the treatment of impotence; where achieving and sustaining an erection is a problem while having sexual intercourse. However, it will work only if there is sexual stimulation.
Pulmonary arterial hypertensionCaverta Sildenafil Citrate Tablet is used to treat high blood pressure of arteries present in the lungs and right side of the heart. It also improves exercise capacity in such patients.
- Caverta Sildenafil Citrate can be taken with or without food
- The pill will start working in just One Hour Thirty Minutes (1 Hr 30 Mins)
- Available in two dosages - 50 MG, 100 MG
- Available in three quantities - 20's, 40's, 60's
- You can order online for very reasonable price
- Discreet Packing for Delivery
Some of the activities to avoid/ be careful while taking Caverta Sildenafil Citrate are,
- Must avoid drinking Alcohol while taking this pill since it can cause side effects
- People with kidney impairments, must consult your doctor about the dosages
- Avoid driving or operating heavy machinery since it can cause you dizziness
- For people with liver impairment, the dosages might vary
- Not to be used by Women
- Store the medicine in a cold and dry place.
- Store it in a place of room temperature less than 30°C.
- Missed Dose
- This pill is used only when necessary (for erectile dysfunction) so missing a dose is very low.
- Do not take the missed dose if the next scheduled dose is close.
- Do not double up the dosage to make up for the missed dose.
- If an overdose is suspected, immediately contact your doctor.
- Do not take more than prescribed dosage
Sensualkart makes sure that all the content presented here is accurate and updated. We only provide common details about the products that's being presented here, however we do not guarantee the exhaustiveness or accuracy. We strongly recommend that you consult your doctor or healthcare provider before taking any medications.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can this pill be taken during pregnancy?
This pill can be used by women only to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension. It is not advisable to take this medicine when being pregnant unless absolutely necessary with a consultation of a doctor.
2. How long the effect of this pill last?
The effects of this pill can last up to Four Hours (4 Hrs)
3. How long does the pill take to come into effect?
The effects of this pill will come into effect in about 30 to 120 Minutes after consumption.
4. Can I take alcohol along with this medicine?
Consuming alcohol along with Suhagra Sildenafil Citrate tablets can be avoided or kept to a minimal amount to reduce the risk of side effects such as fainting, headaches, dizziness etc.
5. Can women take this medicine?
This pill can be used by women only to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension. It is not advisable for women who are breastfeeding to take this medicine unless necessary with the approval of the doctor.