Intagra 100 MG Sildenafil Citrate Tablets
Intagra is a new Indian generic medication, which is an effective treatment for erection dysfunction or impotence. The generic medicine has Sildenafil Citrate, which is also the main ingredient of other ED pills. Sildenafil Citrate is taken from Sildenafil, a powerful substance to increase energy.
The compound is also present is Viagra as its core ingredient. Its basic task is to dilate blood and increase the flow of blood in the penis.
Intagra Sildenafil Citrate is an effective and safe version of Viagra. Viagra has helped actually a huge number of men, making their sexual exhibition better through the accomplishment of more stronger erections. You can buy Intagra Sildenafil Citrate Tablet online in India through sensualkart.com at the best price in the market.
Intagra Sildenafil Citrate 100mg Tab is the conventional variant of Sildenafil Citrate tablets. Usually known as Generic Viagra.
|100 MG||20's, 40's, 60's|
This product comes as a tablet that needs to be taken by mouth (swallowing). Do not chew or crush the tablet for consumption. You can use this tablet with or without food. However, using the drug with food prevents stomach upset.
Read and follow the directions on the product prescription label carefully and use exactly as directed.
What is it Prescribed for?
Erectile DysfuntionIntagra Pills are used for the treatment of impotence; where achieving and sustaining an erection is a problem while having sexual intercourse. However, it will work only if there is sexual stimulation.
Pulmonary arterial hypertensionIntagra Sildenafil Citrate Tablet is used to treat high blood pressure of arteries present in the lungs and right side of the heart. It also improves exercise capacity in such patients.
- Intagra Sildenafil Citrate can be taken with or without food
- The pill will start working in just One Hour Thirty Minutes (1 Hr 30 Mins)
- Available in one dosage - 100 MG
- Available in three quantities - 20's, 40's, 60's
- You can order online for very reasonable price
- Discreet Packing for Delivery
Some of the activities to avoid/ be careful while taking Intagra Sildenafil Citrate are,
- Must avoid drinking Alcohol while taking this pill since it can cause side effects
- People with kidney impairments, must consult your doctor about the dosages
- Avoid driving or operating heavy machinery since it can cause you dizziness
- For people with liver impairment, the dosages might vary
- Keep away from children
- Store the medicine in a cold and dry place.
- Store it in a place of room temperature less than 30°C.
- Missed Dose
- This pill is used only when necessary (for erectile dysfunction) so missing a dose is very low.
- Do not take the missed dose if the next scheduled dose is close.
- Do not double up the dosage to make up for the missed dose.
- If an overdose is suspected, immediately contact your doctor.
- Do not take more than prescribed dosage
Sensualkart makes sure that all the content presented here is accurate and updated. We only provide common details about the products that's being presented here, however we do not guarantee the exhaustiveness or accuracy. We strongly recommend that you consult your doctor or healthcare provider before taking any medications.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can this pill be taken during pregnancy?
This pill can be used by women only to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension. It is not advisable to take this medicine when being pregnant unless absolutely necessary with a consultation of a doctor.
2. How long the effect of this pill last?
The effects of this pill can last up to Four Hours (4 Hrs)
3. How long does the pill take to come into effect?
The effects of this pill will come into effect in about 30 to 120 Minutes after consumption.
4. Can I take alcohol along with this medicine?
Consuming alcohol along with Suhagra Sildenafil Citrate tablets can be avoided or kept to a minimal amount to reduce the risk of side effects such as fainting, headaches, dizziness etc.
5. Can women take this medicine?
This pill can be used by women only to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension. It is not advisable for women who are breastfeeding to take this medicine unless necessary with the approval of the doctor.